Saturday 26 May 2012

The Arrival of My Cousins

  My uncle and his children visit us again. Not visit at all actually, the purpose they come to see me was my cousin was having some problems on her holiday homework. My loyal dog, Grey do the same thing every time he saw strangers---barking. And also the people always visit me include my uncle and cousins too. Except his hosts. When my uncle's car appears, Greys keep barking like a crazy guy. Then comes out my mom opens the big door of my house.

  My cousin, Ah Teng comes to asking homework problems was not first time yesterday. They had often comes to my house during nowadays. My mom felt annoyed. My mom always urged Ah Teng to ask me hurriedly so they can get back to home earlier. Ah Teng a little quite different yesterday. She wore beautiful dress. Black.

  After entering the door of my house, my uncles sat down. My another cousin, Di Di started keep watching surroundings and took anything to begin his playing. Ah Teng just doing the homework. Sometimes, she don't know to write some difficult words, I just taught her by gripping her hands and taught her how to write that word about. After finished the homework, I gave her some books to read and tried to explain the contents of it. By the way, Di Di always go everwhere and take anything to paly. Not just about this, he also keep followed us where we go for. Haiz~He's truly a GuoDongr.

 It's near 10 pm, my uncle took them went to their home. It's good with them. The arrival of my cousins bring the merriment and happiness to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment