Sunday 24 June 2012

New television

    Yahoo! My dad buy a new television finally! It's black, shaped rectangle, in width of 32". It's Samsung exactly. The image on TV programme might not clear because of that aerial, but it doesn't matter, I still be glad to welcome the arrival of new television.

  The next day just back from the school, I watch a movie. It's not a part of TV programme but a DVD disc. So, it doesn't need a kind of thing we called aerial. The image clear, sharp, good voice, everything present good. That's the original feature of Samsung's television. That why I like it! My grandma also using Samsung too, in width of 49". But, she's not quite like that television, because those people are fat whose show on the screen, hahahaha!

  Well, I feel happy we can have a new television at home. Samsung, it does the perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment