Saturday 7 April 2012

Have a Good Time!

    Today, I visited grandpa with my mother. After my grandpa welcome us to his house, my naughty cousin keep pull me to go into her room. Even her brother too! I feel helpless because of them...Ah!

  Both of them were so naughty lorr, you know? One keeps calling me, one keeps annoying me! Haizz~But it's fine, they still young, they need someone elder to enjoy their world---playing. I was glad I have cousins like them.

  I show those photos I snap to my cousin, Teng Teng. From her, I know she was really a rabbit lover. She keeps asking me the rabbit photos. But, my cousin Di Di still 3 years old, he keeps annoying us. Suddenly, he uses his toy gun to hit me, wahhhh! How painful is it! Only a few of words can be mention about his action, Ge Po Lo!

  He still young, he don't know anything. So I forgive him. And 1 more thing is, when I show the movie Jurassic Park I recorded in my phone, she was very very nervous and anxiety. Her both eyes never get away from it! She told me, one day she met a huge dinosaur, she beat its head, hands, legs, and also bones too! Then, suddenly come out her family tried to help her to defeat that dinosaur! Haha~What's a funny story I had never heard before.

  But, she still a child, she still young, she doesn't know anything, she just live in her own wonderful world herself. Her world includes many illusion that her thoughts. So, I just try to match up with her. Crazy? No, what I say it before? She's young, she's pure, that's all. I told her about her aunt, that's my mom was so great, she can using legs to kick off a dinosaur! Wahahaha! But she believe it! I never said a such funny thing before lorr...

  Soon, it is getting late now, my mom and me gonna go home. When we wanna leave, she was so really not willing to watch us leaving. I promise her I'll visited her again. It's really good when I spend time with them. Have a good time! Message by, Karipap.

~ See how naughty my cousin is ! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment