Saturday 7 April 2012

Am I Think Too Much?

  Am I think too much? Am I think too much? I really don't know it.

  Even Timun also realize my mind lorr...That day, she asking me either me write that status is mentioned about her or not, I not admit cause I don't want to hurt her. Actually, I did mention her indeed. I thought she was tried to escape from me, then she said I was too sensitive ady...

  Maybe Timun was right, I also think I am too sensitive already, my friends just get off from me far a little, but I thought they don't care for me anymore! Are they getting far from me? Are they try to get rid from me? What's on my mind?

  Now, I sure I am thinking of too much beyond what I think of. Seriously? They're not escaped or even get rid from me. After the incident between Howard & me, many friends was support and try to comfort me to calmed down my emotion. Many friends of mine was still cared for me. In the end, we become friends again.

  I think I shouldn't think too much. I should put down anything what I think. I'm so sorry to Timun & also all my friends.  Message by, Karipap.

No comments:

Post a Comment