Friday 9 March 2012

Enjoy is an Interest


  After school lessons today, I stayed in the school. I went to Class 4U with my friends to attend an activity held by chinese club.

  I been sent to be a group with 3 girls together. Our group name is called as ''Apple''. Apple, this group name make me think of Apple Products....well, this name is nice~~After the host finished explaining about the rules of the game, it's time for the game began to start.

  I think this game is too hard for me. This is because I'm poor in answering questions about songs & lyrics. This game consist of questions about anything of songs, so that why I say HARD...But, luckily we got 2 expert willing to help four of us, otherwise we sure we'll loose and even never get a single mark too! Although the answer of every question is not thought by me, but it was fun & enjoyable.

 Anyway, I really enjoy the activity held on this afternoon. I hope it can hold on another day once again. Enjoy is an interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment