Wednesday 14 March 2012

Mission Completed!

  The 5th  day of school holidays, after non-stop raining a whole of night, it stopped finally.  But, it still cloudy, the Sun doesn't appear. Today was the day of done my mission. The mission was delayed to today. It should be Tuesday actually. But, it's still ok, as long as everything completed. Besides, I wanted to say thank you to my best friend, Kah Mun who helps me a lot.

  On this morning, my female dog was barking at the back of my house. She wanted to go out for playing...this is her purpose of barking at me. It seem not raining today, so I took her to the nearby park. She was so happy and enjoy playing, especially chasing. She was very naughty. When I called her , she ran away. When I saw her innocent & artless face, I felt happy.

  Now, raining stopped, my holidays homework done. So, today will be a new of whole day. Try to enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment