Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wedding

It was the wedding reception of son of my neighbour today. The wedding reception was held in Hyatt Regency. Hyatt Regency....what's a luxurious hotel! It was located near Teluk Cempedak. I been went there once.

In the evening, we started to move on. My dad also took two auntie, my another neighbour to the wedding reception. After arrived, we entered the entrance of Hyatt Regency. After awhile, the bride & bridegroom came. They entered gloriously.

Then, we had the meal.  The light flashing here & there. To make the atmosphere more better,.the host had to singing & dancing on the stage. She performed  very well. So, it was not monotonous in there. The dinner was delicious. Some of them was serve with creativity, especially the chicken & the crackers. The crackers was place onto the chicken....It seem good! 

  After having dinner, we went home. I wish them  “白头偕老”  &  “子孙满堂” !


No comments:

Post a Comment